* The 7035-34 is a "sealed lead acid battery upgrade" to the popular Gill® G-35
* Maintenance Free Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
* Highest Ampere Hour (AH) rating in the 35 group.
* Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
* 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
* Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
* First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
* Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
* Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
* FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
* LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
* LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat ExemptDatasheetSpecification Sheet 1Specification Sheet 2
See Application Chart
to locate your aircraft and review your battery options.