* The 7638-44T is a "sealed lead acid battery alternative" to NiCad batteries for Cessna Citation Aircraft
* Built-In Temp Sensor, No Additional STC Hardware Required
* Maintenance Free - Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
* Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
* 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
* Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
* First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
* Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
* Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
* FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
* LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
* LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat Exempt
Replace your Nickel-Cadmium (NiCad) to Lead Acid for your Cessna Citation. The Gill 7638-44T supports the following Cessna Citation models: 500, 501, 525, 525A, 525B, 525C, 550, 551, 560, S550, 560XL, 650, 680.
See Application Chart
to locate your aircraft and review your battery options.